Chief Marketing Officer: ALT Balaji
16 years of experience in creating & managing high impact teams in new economy multinationals and start-ups. Founded and scaled online businesses that achieved peak value of $3Bn. Successfully delivered two high impact B2C businesses and angel invested in a few more. AKSME group most recently valued at $400M where I have led teams across product, strategy, marketing & communications.
Successfully brought term sheets for acquisition interests. Experienced in leading large scale projects and creating/delivering products that increase profitability, reduce cost to serve and increase customer retention. Well versed with market sizing and due diligence process.
Passionate about technology, changing customer behavior and how organisations can capitalise on this through new propositions, products and services. Motivated by making a difference.
– Significant experience managing and owning P&L’s.
– Experience managing significant advertising & communications budgets >$60m.
– Experience managing complex and diverse projects with CXO level stakeholders across functions, geographies, culture and ethnic diversity.
– Experience sourcing, negotiating and managing significant commercial relationships.
– Restructured, created and developed large eCommerce, Product, Creative/Merchandising and Marketing/Communications teams.
– Evidence of significantly improved employee engagement in teams I have led.
– Strong product, user interface and web analytics experience.
– Experience leading Creative Services, Marketing Communications, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, CRM, Retail Marketing and Ecommerce Teams.
– Experience championing digital from within businesses.